A PROOF OF IDENTITY
Copy of your ID needs to:
- be valid for another 6 months
- be written with Latin letters
- include your photograph, date of birth, a serial number, and issue/expiration dates
It could be:
- Driving License (both sides)
- National ID (both sides)
- Government issued documents with the photo.
We will accept a good quality, color scanned copy of the document.
In case you upload documents via Account Management System, we accept the following formats: jpg/jpeg/bmp/gif/png.
Please provide us with a certified translation of the documents if originally they are not in Russian, English, French, or Czech.
For the purposes of Secondary verification, this document should be officially notarized.
If you don't have such possibility in your country, you have to print the personal application with all personal details. You need to sign this document and have it officially notarized.
The personal application should be attached to the copy of your document.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE
- The proof of address should be at the applicant's name (we cannot accept documents with any other name than your own)*.
*As an exception we can accept documents with the family name on it (subject to the management decision).
- The proof of address should bear the same address you provided during the registration. The proof of address should be complete and contain the postal code.
- The proof of address should be not older than 90 days if you upload it via Account Management System and not older than 60 days if sent through regular mail. This could be a utility bill or bank statement on your name; we cannot accept bills from mobile operators due to current legal requirements. The original bank statement has to be also certified: to be stamped as a true copy by the issuing bank.
- We cannot accept electronic/online downloaded documents, i.e. online banking statement, etc.
- P.O.BOX address in a proof of address is not an acceptable form of a delivery address for the Mayzus Financial Services and MoneyPolo cards.
Please provide us with a certified translation of the documents if originally they are not in Russian, English, French, German or Czech.